• Its mandatory to bring your valid driver’s license and credit card.
• Payment of the rent can be done in cash(preferable) or credit/debit card. We don’t accept American Express.
• We reserve us the right to cancel the rent if we notice that you don’t know how to drive the car or scooter. Please reserve only if you have experience driving. No exceptions.
• We don’t ask for any payment in advance to secure your reservation. Reserve now, pay when you arrive.
Online reservation's rates info:
• Rates are for 24hrs. • Reservations must be done at least 24hrs prior pick up/delivery time. • LAST MINUTE reservations made today to pick up today or to pick up in less than 24hrs are currently not accepted.
• Car’s reservation rates include Liability Insurance, Tax and free Collision Insurance (10% deductible).
• Scooter’s reservation rates only include liability insurance and tax.
• Collision insurance for scooters (10% deductible, not mandatory) has an extra cost of $10usd per day/scooter if you decide to take it.
• Reserve for a minimum of 3 days and get a 10% discount, 8 days 15% and 16 days 20%. **Discount doesnt apply fot the Scooter's collision insurance.
• If your reservation qualifies for a discount we will notify you in the availability confirmation email.
• Gas is not included.
• Solymar rentals is our partner, reserve here and pick up at their location. Vehicle, rate and requirements will be the same.
General rental information:
It is not allowed to take our vehicles out of the island.
• For your convenience we accept cash, Visa and Master Card payments. We don’t accept American Express.
• To bring a driver's license is mandatory, we will not rent a vehicle without it, no exceptions. Probationary license is not accepted.
• Kids are not allowed to ride scooters.
• All our helmets are standard adult size.
• If you are staying in an Airbnb or private residence please consider to park our vehicle in a secured zone, preferable in the garage of your place.
• Being under the influence of alcohol, drugs, driving faster than the speed limit and driving on unpaved roads makes you lose all insurance coverage.
• To avoid any misunderstanding, we exhort you to check the vehicle carefully before you leave our location.
• Exceeding the limit of people allowed in the vehicle may cause you to pay traffic tickets and daily expenses generated by vehicle retention.
• Loss of keys generates an extra payment.
• It is NOT recommended to leave anything of value inside the vehicle.
The roads to Punta Molas, Isla de la Pasión and to Jade cenote are in VERY BAD conditions, please avoid or you may have to pay for damages and a crane.
If you need further information please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org